It has to be assumed that the viral disease COVID-19 known as “Corona” is spreading with increasing speed and that a large part of the population is at risk. Fortunately, at this time no employee at AMCA Hydraulic Fluid Power B.V. has been diagnosed with the disease COVID-19. The Dutch government, as well as governments worldwide, are increasingly tightening their measures. All serious publications agree that contacts must be avoided to slow the spread and give the healthcare system a chance to treat cases and develop countermeasures. Without exception we are all required to take action.
For this reason, the regulations for AMCA are being tightened further as follows
What do we want to achieve?
- Reduce the frequency of direct contacts
- Maintain production to fulfil supply orders
- Secure the submission of offers to our customers
Until further notice measures are applied such as:
- Business trips, visits to customers etc. are not carried out. Exceptions only after consultation with the management
- Restriction of visits to AMCA to indispensable dates only
- In the facilities, everyone makes sure to keep a minimum distance of 1 meter from each other wherever possible.
- No body contacts to greet and say goodbye
- Avoid contacts with forwarding agents in logistics
- Meetings are held via telecommunications, also in the company
- Extension of home working for office employees and flexible working hours to realize overlapping presence in the departments
- All schools are being closed. We have created regulations for the affected employees with student children.
- At this time we can honour all confirmed customer orders
- In our material supply, we observe initial but yet minor restrictions
- We monitor the situation closely and have to reckon with future obstructions, shortfalls especially in international goods traffic as well as cost increases.
- As a customer of AMCA, you can contribute to supply capability by providing data for order planning and delivery dates to your usual contacts at the sales department.
This is an unusual situation for everyone, with no previous experience. We ask everyone to take their social responsibility seriously. We build on your understanding and active participation ask for openness for short-term changes.
We wish your entire team and their families good health and a safe passage through this joint challenge!